Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

Disappointing.

How can you seriously submit this with all the bugs in it? It barely runs and then I beat level 13 and it sent me back to level 6 twice?

trippy (?) 3d (?) thingy trippy (?) 3d (?) thingy

as a flash animator, i know this took effort

Looks like a tough code man, good job. I recommend incorporating that code into a more complex game/movie. Good luck with anything you do.

12 holes of Xmas 12 holes of Xmas

fun, addictive

i got 19! beat that!

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

This was so fun.

I finally beat the boss after many many tries. It was a very entertaining game, and I'm looking forward to the full version.
HOW TO BEAT THE BOSS:
-If he starts coming towards you, jump kick him.
-If he just stands there, go up to him and start boxing him.

Fern's Gym Troubles Fern's Gym Troubles

this is stupid

it's way too hard....i don't know how this got a spot on NG sports

3D NET BLAZER W/SOUND 3D NET BLAZER W/SOUND

....

It was a good idea, with good style. But the controls were a bit difficult. Trying to get him to release at the top of his jump was too difficult. Seeing as though that was a key part of the game, it should've been a little easier to release at the top of his jump.

Field Goal Challenge Field Goal Challenge

it's cool

i like a challenge....this was fun for days until i beat it....and it's still fun...keep up the good work

Frog Batting Frog Batting

i hate u

you said something special would happen....i sit there for so long until i finally get all 20....then the stupid flying frog comes and i dont even know what it is so i let it go by.....then it says that it was a flying frog and i was supposed to hit it......so i sit there forever until i finally get all 20 again....then i miss the flying frog.....then i sit there for a long time again until i get all 20 frogs....and i hit the flying frog....and that's it....thats all that happens.....the flying frog breaks into two pieces and dies....and then it says "congratulations u hit the red frog, perfect!" i hope you fall off a cliff p.s. crawl in a toilet and die

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

But we looove you :-) heh. The Flying Frog is neat.. butterfly wings and everything.. but shh.. its a secret. Perhaps its a ploy to get people to finish the game? I like good ol flying frog. You know you liked the game.. so shh.

DirtRoad Sk8boarding Demo DirtRoad Sk8boarding Demo

OK

This was just...ok. The skateboard looked horrible and it was too big. Also the tricks were stupid. What the heck was 'a' supposed to be lol? Yeah but this actually does have potential. You just need to improve your graphics and the tricks. Keep the tricks simple, (a backflip to handstand is a bit much) the tricks don't have to be outrageous to be cool. Just keep it realistic, a kickflip,180, and more grind tricks. Good luck with your future flash movies/games.

Hungry Hungry Caesar Hungry Hungry Caesar